Bacon Nation

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Independent Thoughts

I have two questions to pose to the Right, on this, the anniversary of our nation's independence (or declaring thereof):

1. Why is it every time Bush does something bad, you wingnuts point out that Clinton did whatever it is too? Given that you totally deplore the fact that Clinton did it (perjury, pardoning, whatever), how does that make it ok that Bush did it? You've heard the one about the 2 wrongs and what they don't make, right?

Seriously, could someone explain this to me? Or, better yet, tell me why liberals can't just rebut it by saying what I just said?

Goddamn Marc Rich (and his lawyer. Look it up.).

2. If the British are in Iraq, and the British just had coordinated terrorist attacks on their soil -- including an actual flaming car and two almost-flaming cars -- well, then, doesn't that mean that the terrorists have, in fact, started following them home? And since we're in Iraq to prevent exactly that terrorists-as-stray-puppies phenomenon (Bush repeated it yesterday), doesn't this development mean that we should come home and, you know, wait here?

I await the president's response. Remember, I'm a citizen and this is a democracy, so he works for me.

Happy 4th. Go burn a flag.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, and yeeeesss. t-cro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home